So, you’d like to get out of Edinburgh and see the surrounding towns and countryside, but don’t quite know what to do? Then the ‘wee bit of everything tour’ is for you!!
There are so many stunning things just a stone’s throw from Edinburgh, so simply tell us about the kinds of things you like to do and we’ll provide you with a suggested itinerary so we can transport you on a day that will create lasting memories.
So what wee things would you like to do?
- Discover the hidden history of the greater Edinburgh area – from castles to stately homes, or beautiful chapels to the battlefields of Bannockburn
- Check out some Outlander filming locations or the places that inspired Harry Potter
- Get some sea air – explore beautiful beaches, take a boat trip to see the local wildlife, discover the traditional fishing harbours or walk out to a tidal island
- Sample our local food produce – whether it be the local seafood, artisan bakery, wild boar breeders or strawberry farms, you won’t be disappointed
- Fancy a wee tipple – obviously Scotland is renowned for it’s whisky, however both gin and craft beer are both huge too, so we could go to a distillery or brewery for a tour and tasting
Simply let us know what you fancy and we’ll take you out for a special day, so you can make the absolute best of your trip to Scotland.
It really depends on how much you want to fit into the day, however our recommended time for collection from your accommodation would be 9am. If you're visiting Edinburgh on a cruise ship, we can tailor a shore excursion for you and provide a door-to-door service.
The return to your accommodation will be arranged around your preferences for the day and any evening plans you wish to make, but is usually between 5-6pm
From £395 for up to 8 people. The total price will depend upon your choices made for particular activities and other inclusions. Discounts may be available for multi-day bookings.
This full day tour includes:
- A bespoke itinerary for your group
- A door-to-door service
- Commentary in English giving you a local insight. This will be tailored to suit your group.
- Plenty of opportunities to take lots of spectacular photos
- The entry cost to any chosen activities or other inclusions (unless agreed otherwise)
- The tour does not include the cost of refreshments and meals throughout the day
Book this tour